- Good organization:
- On the desk is placed only one lesson at a time and only the items – books that are necessary.
- Solve the exercises in order. In case you do not know one exercise go to the next one.
- Start with lessons that require memorization.
- Take notes and mark the key points with different pens / markers.
- Use repetition.
- Establish a regular sleep and diet schedule.
- Extracurricular activities are helpful (swimming, stadium, ..).
- The study space is important to be specific, large and bright.
- Take breaks during the study
- In case of anxiety and panic:
- Replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Take deep breaths (inhales and exhales).
- Think of a beautiful picture.
- Repeat internally a word or phrase that comforts you.
Registered School / Educational Psychologist (Registration Number 423)